The Office of Public Guardian has the expertise to manage both regular and special needs trusts. Services we provide include:
- Assistance in preparing and executing necessary legal documents;
- Work with clients and care providers to protect and maximize the client’s assets and apply them for their support, care and education;
- Monitor medical bills, ensuring that all medical insurance has been billed before the client makes any payments;
- Maintain client funds in checking, savings and investment accounts. Where clients have significant assets, OPG contracts with TD BankNorth
- Wealth Management to assist in maximizing clients’ assets through prudent investments.